Friday, August 2, 2013

Milkman story.


A milkman who is dying in the hospital is surrounded his two sons, daughter and his wife and nurse.

Says to his eldest son:
- To you, John, I leave the Beverly houses.

- To you,  my dear daughter, I leave the apartments in the Los Angeles Plaza.

- To you, Charlie, being my youngest son with a large future, I leave the City Center offices.

- And you, my dear wife, the three residential buildings towers in downtown.

The nurse, impressed, tells his wife: Madam, your husband is very rich. He is bequeathing many properties! You all are so lucky!!

And the wife retorts:

Rich??? Lucky??? Are you kidding me!!!?? Those are his routes where he delivers milk !!!
http://realquiz.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs