Monday, June 22, 2015

Dad- My SuperHero

On the great occasion of this Father's Day I want to say thanks to my Dad for lot many things. Father plays a very important role in one's life. Whatever I am today all because of my parents specially because of my father. Fathers are very strict but from inside they are very soft and loving. They act strict so that we should not go to some wrong path and get spoiled. Mother loves us and care for us but all our needs are fulfilled by our father. They not only support us financially but also emotionally. He is considered as head of the family and this holds very true because without his guidance and support a family cannot grow.
My mother told me that on one instance when I was about one year old I got severe throat infection which lead to fever and I was not able to eat anything and used to cry day and night. At that time my parents used to have sleepless night. On one night when I was crying a lot but my mother was so tired that she didn't even got up and hold me and my father then got up and took me into his lap and whole night he pat me and took me into his arm and was walking in our courtyard. I slept in his arm the whole night and he was awake the whole night whereas he was having a very important assignment in his office next day. So its true that mother are very caring but at some instance father are more caring than our moms.

I have a very common problem of throat infection which leads to cold and cough. I remember the days when in night I couldn't sleep because of my sore throat and block nose, and every night my dad used to visit our (me and my brother) room in the night after we go to sleep. So when he senses that its getting hard for me to inhale because of my block nose he used to rub Vicks vaporub on my chest which give relief to my block nose and make me sleep easily.


I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
 Bartrand Hubbard

This is a quotatio which is very true in my case. After my graduation when because of some financial issues I was not in favour to pursue my M.B.A. but my father sensed the hitches in me and then he tried to convinced me not to stop from pursuing my masters. He assured me about overcoming all the financial difficulties and finally I am now working with a reputed organization. This all was possible because of my dad’s support.


There are various such instances in my life which makes me feel like hugging my dad.





I am participating in the '#HugYourDad' activity for Vicks in association with BlogAdda.

“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs